ESPOMA ORCHID ORGANIC MIX 4QT
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- For best results, pre-soak Espoma Organic Orchid Mix for 24 hours and allow to drain.
- Remove orchid from current container.
- Remove dead roots and trim active routes to 6 inches in length.
- Fill container to one third full with orchid mix.
- Position single stem plants in the center of the new pot. Position multi-stem plants against the pot wall. Staking may be required until the plants are fully established.
- Add more mix to gently cover roots and fill pot to 1/2 inch below rim.
- Water thoroughly. If setting occurs, add more mix.